Here are the top 9 expert tips you must know before going to the Atlantis!
- Transportation: TAXIS are readily available at the airport and the hotels but if you need CARSEATS or want to pre-arrange transportation contact SANDRA’S TAXI and TOURS. Sandy and her crew are amazing. She has transportation available for small families or large groups. She is extremely responsive via e-mail and reliable. Tell her Dana from Chicago sent you.
- Family Dining: For a casual dinner off property walk across the street to MARGARITAVILLE at ferry terminal. Fun atmosphere with Jimmy Buffet music playing – I saw lots of families eating an early dinner here. Hey, it’s 5 o’clock somewhere!
- Beach Bums: My favorite beach is ATLANTIS BEACH WEST (closest to Coral and Royal Tower). Gorgeous water and beautiful sand. Bring $30.00 cash to have “Famous Amos” set up an umbrella and 2 chairs. There are plenty of chairs on the beach but if you want shade get the umbrella set up.
- Cocktails: We loved the fresh COCONUT DRINKS at Atlantis Beach West. $10.00 for alcoholic drinks and $7.00 for non-alcoholic. Bahama Mama or Pina Colada. We loved the Pina Colada! After we were done with the drink, the guy will chop the fresh coconut up and give it to you in a bag to eat – Yum!
- Authentic Dining: For an AUTHENTIC BAHAMIAN DINING experience take a taxi to the FISH FRY. About 15 minutes away by cab, this is where the locals go. It has become quite touristy but my local sources say the best spots are “Oh Andres” and Bruno’s. Oh Andres has air conditioning and Bruno’s has a lovely balcony with great views. Frankie’s Gone Bananas is also a favorite.
- Booze Cruise: I met several young people who loved the SANDY TOES BOOZE CRUISE. This can be set up at the Atlantis. You can stop by the tour desk in the CORAL TOWER at the Atlantis to set up any tours and get brochures. Sounded like a great excursion for college kids.
- Fitness: YOGA AND SPINNING classes are FREE at the Fitness center and the classes are amazing! My daughter and I did a 45 minute yoga class in a clean, nice studio with a great instructor. Check your daily flyer for times.
- Kids Activity: A great activity for YOUNG CHILDREN (ages 3-6) is the SEA SQUIRTS. $42.00 for an hour (30 minutes in the water). Kids get to hand feed baby stingrays, baby sharks and fish. Cute little activity and my clients have loved it! Sign up at Dolphin Cay.
- Free Movies: There is a full size MOVIE THEATER at the Atlantis with first run movies and concessions. Movies are free! Several of my clients had their tweens go to the theater while they had an adult night out and hit the casino! Win for everyone!
FOR THE BEST PRICES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE FILL OUT THIS FORM OR CALL DANA RUBIN CASINO SERVICES TO BOOK YOUR ATLANTIS VACATION!